- Writing classes!
- Check out my class page for links.
- Writing Coaching
- Interested in longer-term writing guidance? Check out the writing coaching page to read a little more.
Please note: I am currently booked up (pun intended?) on ghostwriting projects through spring ’23.
- Ghostwriting and co-authoring
- Ready to write your book but need help getting there? Send a note about where you’re at with your project and the level of support you’re looking for.
- Michelle’s service, Ghost Writer’s Block, is where you’ll find more information about ghostwriting offerings. Always feel free to reach out with questions!
Novel editing and manuscript critique
Michelle provides in-depth critique of short stories, novels and memoirs and offers the following:
- The Summary
- A thorough read and summary of your manuscript. This is what agents want to see when you are pitching your work.
- The Summary + detailed notes
- This is a summary of your work plus notes on things like character, plot, tension, arc, voice and setting. What’s happening and when? What leaves your readers wanting more? Where are opportunities to make your scenes stronger, your characters more connective and your plot lines more stirring?
- It’s all in the details
- This is the nitty-gritty editing part: a thorough read of your manuscript with detailed notes and edits, pointing out things like confusing sentences, word choice, clarity, typos and overall areas for improvement. Many clients seek this step first, complete their edits, then send back for an overall summary and unique new look at their work.
Curious to learn more about the process and to get a quote? Michelle provides a free, 30-minute Zoom or phone consultation. Send over a note about your work!